This past summer, while I was working on other parts of the house, I kept noticing the caulk joints on this part of the wall had dried and cracked. Since we’re having an extended warm fall, I decided to finally address the issue…

I also discovered that the paint on this side of the house has oxidized REALLY bad. It looks way lighter than it should…

I’ll need to repaint the wall next year, but in the meantime, I”ll be using this paintable caulk to refill the seam lines…

Detail of the refilled caulk…

First section of seams filled…

The next section of seams to be filled…

The next section of seams refilled…

And, the final sections of seams refilled.

Tags:

No responses yet

Leave a Reply

Projects At A Glance
  • Servant Quarters Chimney (1)
Archives
  • 2022 (129)
  • 2021 (76)
  • 2020 (99)
  • 2019 (19)
  • 2018 (53)
  • 2017 (35)
  • 2016 (62)
  • 2015 (80)
  • 2014 (72)
  • 2013 (34)
  • 2012 (123)
  • 2011 (95)
  • 2010 (46)
  • 2009 (86)
  • 2008 (84)
  • 2007 (59)
  • 2006 (61)
  • 2005 (127)
  • 2004 (185)
  • 2003 (168)
  • 2002 (43)
  • 2001 (28)