Month: October 2016

Taking advantage of a nice warm late October day… Testing the fit of the newly cut bricks… Also, looking at this horrible flashing job… Just plain awful… Cleaned all of the old brick and caulk from the old diagonal flashing…
Continued making the height cut. The results, after about 5 more hours of cutting, I finished the remaining 100 bricks…
Continued making the height cut. The results, I got 70 more completed…
Set up for another day of brick cutting… I made a pretty good dent in the small stack of bricks the first day of cutting… Taking a small break. The results, so far, after about five and a half hours of brick cutting; ninety more bricks. The grand total is now 200 bricks, with the […]
Projects At A Glance
  • Servant Quarters Chimney (1)
Archives
  • 2022 (32)
  • 2021 (76)
  • 2020 (99)
  • 2019 (19)
  • 2018 (53)
  • 2017 (35)
  • 2016 (62)
  • 2015 (80)
  • 2014 (72)
  • 2013 (34)
  • 2012 (123)
  • 2011 (95)
  • 2010 (46)
  • 2009 (86)
  • 2008 (84)
  • 2007 (59)
  • 2006 (61)
  • 2005 (127)
  • 2004 (185)
  • 2003 (168)
  • 2002 (43)
  • 2001 (28)