Month: August 2015

Window got a second coat of door & trim paint… Screen door may need a bit of touch up…
It got a second coat of exterior primer… Four new pieces of trim, installed. Window got a coat of door & trim paint… New trim pieces, painted.
I sanded the damaged paint on the window sill and then applied exterior primer… Four new pieces of Miratec, cut and ends primed. I removed the upper window to do some work on it… The paint looks horrible… After sanding all of the loose paint off… It got a coat of exterior primer…
It’s been about four years since I built this sample Storm Window. Other than the typical window glaze cracking, the only other issue I’ve noticed is the paint that covers the dowels has bubbled up a bit. I sanded it off, fix it, and continue watching…
Next, the remaining dark purple trim pieces need to be removed so that they can be replaced… Upon removal, the dark purple pieces ended up taking a bit of the window sill paint off with them…
Marked the areas where the holes in the trim show through…
Projects At A Glance
  • Servant Quarters Chimney (1)
Archives
  • 2022 (32)
  • 2021 (76)
  • 2020 (99)
  • 2019 (19)
  • 2018 (53)
  • 2017 (35)
  • 2016 (62)
  • 2015 (80)
  • 2014 (72)
  • 2013 (34)
  • 2012 (123)
  • 2011 (95)
  • 2010 (46)
  • 2009 (86)
  • 2008 (84)
  • 2007 (59)
  • 2006 (61)
  • 2005 (127)
  • 2004 (185)
  • 2003 (168)
  • 2002 (43)
  • 2001 (28)