Month: January 2015

We now have two wires at the first receptacle. I marked the jacket of the “in” wire, that will be coming from the main electrical panel… Reinstalled the box. And, connected a receptacle. I then pulled up the slack… First receptacle, completed. I cut the wire to the length needed, and temporarily placed it into […]
The wire was then pulled down through the hole… And, then fed up through the first hole… The wire going up to the first receptacle…
This is where I need to drill the next hole… The next hole has been drilled… I then pushed the fish tape up into the wall cavity…
Another hole needs to made here… Hole made… Shot from inside the wall, looking up. We believe this wall once had pocket doors. That’s why it is so wide inside… Shot from inside the wall, looking left… Shot from inside the wall, looking down… Shot from inside the wall, looking right. That blue receptacle box […]
The wire, coming out of the hole, and heading to the main electrical panel… This is as far as the wire made it this evening…
Found the wire, and pulled it through the hole. Installed the receptacle box…
Projects At A Glance
  • Servant Quarters Chimney (1)
Archives
  • 2022 (32)
  • 2021 (76)
  • 2020 (99)
  • 2019 (19)
  • 2018 (53)
  • 2017 (35)
  • 2016 (62)
  • 2015 (80)
  • 2014 (72)
  • 2013 (34)
  • 2012 (123)
  • 2011 (95)
  • 2010 (46)
  • 2009 (86)
  • 2008 (84)
  • 2007 (59)
  • 2006 (61)
  • 2005 (127)
  • 2004 (185)
  • 2003 (168)
  • 2002 (43)
  • 2001 (28)