Month: May 2014

I applied a second coat of the rubber roof sealant this evening…
During heavy rains, we have noticed that the roof has began developing leaks. The leaks seem to be coming from where the rubber roof transitions to the metal drainage troughs. I picked up some rubber roof sealant to see if it will fix it. I got the first coat applied this evening…
These new cellar doors were finished less than two years ago. They are already showing signs of failure… The screw heads are rusting pretty bad. The paint looks like it’s stretched and split in the tongue & groove joints. Also, it appears the wood has been ejecting sap… More cracked & split paint… This looks […]
Final piece of the new chair rail, cut and coped… Final piece of the new chair rail, stained…
Ready for the new chair rail… The three pieces of the chair rail, installed.
The three pieces of the chair rail, clear coated.
Projects At A Glance
  • Servant Quarters Chimney (1)
Archives
  • 2022 (32)
  • 2021 (76)
  • 2020 (99)
  • 2019 (19)
  • 2018 (53)
  • 2017 (35)
  • 2016 (62)
  • 2015 (80)
  • 2014 (72)
  • 2013 (34)
  • 2012 (123)
  • 2011 (95)
  • 2010 (46)
  • 2009 (86)
  • 2008 (84)
  • 2007 (59)
  • 2006 (61)
  • 2005 (127)
  • 2004 (185)
  • 2003 (168)
  • 2002 (43)
  • 2001 (28)