Month: March 2013

The back panel of the new surround was installed… Then, the corner piece was added. Using the old shower door frames to help hold the panels in place until the adhesive sets. Then, the final panel of the new surround was installed. Then, the braces were put back.
Even though it was late, we started installing the new surround. First, a thin layer of adhesive was applied to the wall… Then, the surround panels were put into place…
I removed all of the damaged green board… And, replaced it with cement board. Starting to look a lot better…
I added more 2xs to make the base for the new tub more stable, and then trimmed the top of the “step” to be able to accommodate the new tub. The new tub… Finishing up the base stabilization…
The time has finally come to get rid of this ugly shower/bathtub set up. Whomever installed the bathtub, didn’t do it correctly, which caused the bottom to develop cracks and began leaking… Last look at the ugliness… Ugly doors gone… The helpers, starting to remove the tracks. After removing the back surround wall, the extent […]
Projects At A Glance
  • Servant Quarters Chimney (1)
Archives
  • 2022 (32)
  • 2021 (76)
  • 2020 (99)
  • 2019 (19)
  • 2018 (53)
  • 2017 (35)
  • 2016 (62)
  • 2015 (80)
  • 2014 (72)
  • 2013 (34)
  • 2012 (123)
  • 2011 (95)
  • 2010 (46)
  • 2009 (86)
  • 2008 (84)
  • 2007 (59)
  • 2006 (61)
  • 2005 (127)
  • 2004 (185)
  • 2003 (168)
  • 2002 (43)
  • 2001 (28)