Month: June 2012

Baseboard installed, nail holes filled, and sanded. I also added a very thin strip of wood to the bottom of the side trim piece to fill the gap at the floor…
Side door trim, painted… I need to install the baseboard here, so back into place goes the sample piece of flooring… I cut a piece of 1x to fit…
Ready to install the piece of side door trim, so I placed the sample piece of floor into position so I know how much clearance there is… The piece of trim… All of the old paint needs to be removed, first… Detail of some of the many colors of paint hidden within all of the […]
I played around with some of our new bricks to see if I can make the correct dimensions needed to rebuild the chimney. While close, it’s just not possible to get the exact size…
I want to put a better bottom weather seal on this door, so I’ll need to cut off a bit of the bottom so it will fit and allow the door to close. I set up a jig to hopefully make a nice straight cut… Cut seemed successful. I applied some caulk… And then added […]
Projects At A Glance
  • Servant Quarters Chimney (1)
Archives
  • 2022 (32)
  • 2021 (76)
  • 2020 (99)
  • 2019 (19)
  • 2018 (53)
  • 2017 (35)
  • 2016 (62)
  • 2015 (80)
  • 2014 (72)
  • 2013 (34)
  • 2012 (123)
  • 2011 (95)
  • 2010 (46)
  • 2009 (86)
  • 2008 (84)
  • 2007 (59)
  • 2006 (61)
  • 2005 (127)
  • 2004 (185)
  • 2003 (168)
  • 2002 (43)
  • 2001 (28)