Month: April 2012

The “catch all” reinstalled… The new coat hanger installed. Works great for umbrellas! Screw holes filled.
All of the knot holes sanded. Beadboard with the final coat of paint. I also installed the hangers for the “catch all”… I made this out of a 1x. It will be a coat hanger for the wall under the light switch.
Beadboard installation almost completed. Beadboard installation, completed. Beadboard with the first coat of paint. Once it’s painted, all of the knot holes show… All of the knot holes filled.
Beadboard will now get added to this wall, as well. First piece of beadboard installed.
Projects At A Glance
  • Servant Quarters Chimney (1)
Archives
  • 2022 (32)
  • 2021 (76)
  • 2020 (99)
  • 2019 (19)
  • 2018 (53)
  • 2017 (35)
  • 2016 (62)
  • 2015 (80)
  • 2014 (72)
  • 2013 (34)
  • 2012 (123)
  • 2011 (95)
  • 2010 (46)
  • 2009 (86)
  • 2008 (84)
  • 2007 (59)
  • 2006 (61)
  • 2005 (127)
  • 2004 (185)
  • 2003 (168)
  • 2002 (43)
  • 2001 (28)