Month: April 2010

We decided to go ahead and buy the brick. Since it was a discontinued, and was on clearance, we had to take the entire lot they had left. Which, is fine, since we’ll probably end up using them in other projetcs, as well. Unfortunately, we have to move this project back into the “works in […]
After recently determining that we need to just rebuild the chimney with new brick, I contacted a local brick company and found a color that’s close to the original bricks used on the chimney. Because the original bricks are so old, they no longer make the exact size we need. Also, old bricks were completely […]
New replacement section, completed. Definitely looks a lot better…
I used a piece of the leftover PVC planking from the Carriage House/Garage door project. This material bends around the curve a lot better than the piece of wood I originally used. The only problem is, the plank wasn’t wide enough to cover the entire height, so I had to use two separate pieces. Hopefully, […]
This bottom curved section has just never looked right, to me… So, I removed the problem piece…
Projects At A Glance
  • Servant Quarters Chimney (1)
Archives
  • 2022 (32)
  • 2021 (76)
  • 2020 (99)
  • 2019 (19)
  • 2018 (53)
  • 2017 (35)
  • 2016 (62)
  • 2015 (80)
  • 2014 (72)
  • 2013 (34)
  • 2012 (123)
  • 2011 (95)
  • 2010 (46)
  • 2009 (86)
  • 2008 (84)
  • 2007 (59)
  • 2006 (61)
  • 2005 (127)
  • 2004 (185)
  • 2003 (168)
  • 2002 (43)
  • 2001 (28)