Main House Roof – New Felt Installed, North Side

The roofing project began on April 24th, 2003.  At the time, the roofer estimated it would take two weeks, at the most.  Well, after nearly two months of broken promises, excuses, no shows because he was in jail, and water leaking into the attic every time it rained, we ended up firing him and hiring another roofer to complete the north side of the roof.

It was a shame, because the first roofer was good at what he did, and was doing a really good job, he just tended to let other things get in the way of him finishing the job he was hired to do.

This was also the point at which I decided that after the new roofer completed the job, we wouldn’t be hiring any more contractors to do anymore of the work on our house…

Detail shot of the north side of the roof with the new felt installed.

This entry was posted in Main House Roof. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply