Main House Eavestroughs – Fascia Repair, South Side

The fascia board was so far gone at this end that I just decided to remove the end of it up to the first ceiling joist and replace it with another piece of wood.

Before attaching the replacement piece of fascia board, I added some reinforcement wood.  Hopefully, this will give the new piece more to attach to.

The replacement section of fascia board in place.  Also, a new small piece of wall sheathing added at the top where it was rotted out.

This entry was posted in Main House Eavestroughs, Main House Exterior, South. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply