Recent Project Updates
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Window Staining & Door Hardware
- Dining Room – The Restoration – First Window Complete
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Window Hardware Cleaned
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Floor & Baseboard Work
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Door Refinishing Complete
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Floor Repair
- Basement – Ceiling – Hole Repair
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Window Frame Staining
Projects At A Glance
- Completed Projects
- Works In Progress
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Breezeway Exterior
- Breezeway Interior
- Breezeway Roof
- Dining Room
- Front Yard
- Main House Exterior
- Main House Roof Cresting
- Servant Quarters Exterior
- Servant Quarters Interior
- Servant Quarters Roof
- Sitting Room
- Tower Roof
Category Archives: Breezeway Exterior
Dark purple drip cap added on top of the cement board skirt piece. Began adding the bottom divider boards under the windows. Originally, the bottom was sided with siding that ran the entire length of the wall. We decided that … Continue reading
Painted the window frames and installed the spacer piece so the cement board skirt piece can be installed. Cement board skirt piece installed.
Added the window frame pieces and finished painting the strip that runs across the top of the windows.
Added felt paper to the area between the windows.
Added the upper trim work above the windows. Also painted the window detail pieces the dark purple color.