Recent Project Updates
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Window Staining & Door Hardware
- Dining Room – The Restoration – First Window Complete
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Window Hardware Cleaned
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Floor & Baseboard Work
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Door Refinishing Complete
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Floor Repair
- Basement – Ceiling – Hole Repair
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Window Frame Staining
Projects At A Glance
- Completed Projects
- Works In Progress
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Breezeway Exterior
- Breezeway Interior
- Breezeway Roof
- Dining Room
- Front Yard
- Main House Exterior
- Main House Roof Cresting
- Servant Quarters Exterior
- Servant Quarters Interior
- Servant Quarters Roof
- Sitting Room
- Tower Roof
Category Archives: Main House Eavestroughs
The new brackets installed on the northern fascia. The brackets installed on the western end of the northern fascia. The new brackets on the northern end of the western fascia. This is a good shot showing how the brackets are … Continue reading
Repair work completed on the northern end of the western fascia. Western fascia ready for new paint. Western fascia painting complete. Now it’s time to install the remaining eavestrough brackets.
The Bondo has been sanded smooth, so it’s now time to apply the new paint. Beginning the paint work. Northern fascia paint work complete.
Center portion of the northern fascia painted. Alternate view of the center part of the northern fascia. Western end of the northern fascia with the new light green paint. The northwest corner need a bit of repair work.
Southern end of western fascia painted the light green color. New light green paint extended north down the western fascia.