Recent Project Updates
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Window Staining & Door Hardware
- Dining Room – The Restoration – First Window Complete
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Window Hardware Cleaned
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Floor & Baseboard Work
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Door Refinishing Complete
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Floor Repair
- Basement – Ceiling – Hole Repair
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Window Frame Staining
Projects At A Glance
- Completed Projects
- Works In Progress
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Breezeway Exterior
- Breezeway Interior
- Breezeway Roof
- Dining Room
- Front Yard
- Main House Exterior
- Main House Roof Cresting
- Servant Quarters Exterior
- Servant Quarters Interior
- Servant Quarters Roof
- Sitting Room
- Tower Roof
Monthly Archives: October 2004
More upper trim added. Also added the spacer board to mount the cement board skirt boards. Cement board skirt boards added.
Door frame trim all painted. Some of the upper wood work added above the door. Door frame trim with the door closed. Also, some of the upper trim painted.
Door frame trim reinstalled.
Door frame painted. Door installed. Originally, the door was hinged with the knob on the left side, which caused it to swing open toward the Kitchen door. So, if you had the back Breezeway door open, and then wanted to … Continue reading
Door framing installed.