Recent Project Updates
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Window Staining & Door Hardware
- Dining Room – The Restoration – First Window Complete
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Window Hardware Cleaned
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Floor & Baseboard Work
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Door Refinishing Complete
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Floor Repair
- Basement – Ceiling – Hole Repair
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Window Frame Staining
Projects At A Glance
- Completed Projects
- Works In Progress
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Breezeway Exterior
- Breezeway Interior
- Breezeway Roof
- Dining Room
- Front Yard
- Main House Exterior
- Main House Roof Cresting
- Servant Quarters Exterior
- Servant Quarters Interior
- Servant Quarters Roof
- Sitting Room
- Tower Roof
Monthly Archives: September 2004
Added the upper trim work above the windows. Also painted the window detail pieces the dark purple color.
All window parts reinstalled. Straight on shot of the current state of the wall rebuild. Felt paper added.
Part of the wood work that goes on each side of the windows. Once dry, can be reinstalled.
Final pieces of the curved wood that makes up the top part of the windows. Window sill painted.
Siding decking all installed and window frames all painted. Where the two window sill pieces meet, ready for paint.