Recent Project Updates
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Window Staining & Door Hardware
- Dining Room – The Restoration – First Window Complete
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Window Hardware Cleaned
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Floor & Baseboard Work
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Door Refinishing Complete
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Floor Repair
- Basement – Ceiling – Hole Repair
- Dining Room – The Restoration – Window Frame Staining
Projects At A Glance
- Completed Projects
- Works In Progress
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Breezeway Exterior
- Breezeway Interior
- Breezeway Roof
- Dining Room
- Front Yard
- Main House Exterior
- Main House Roof Cresting
- Servant Quarters Exterior
- Servant Quarters Interior
- Servant Quarters Roof
- Sitting Room
- Tower Roof
Monthly Archives: August 2004
Added in some horizontal braces between the first two studs for extra stability. Area where the Breezeway roof connects to the Servant Quarters is pretty rough.
Installed all of the studs for the back wall,being careful to space them correctly so that the old window frames will fit back in place. View of the new studs from the other direction.
New footer attached to the new footings. We should now have a nice, solid foundation to build the new wall on.
Added in a temporary piece of 2 x 4 onto the header boards to help indicate where the wall where the door is will need to begin. Prepping the area for the new footings. Corner footing form all ready for … Continue reading
Third bracket finished and installed.